Review On $POP Staking Rewards Mechanism

SUMARRY:
This proposal aims to review the current Popcorn staking rewards Mechanism.

(Instead of 10% of your POP rewards distributed immediately after claiming your rewards with the remaining 90% vesting over 12 months).

SUGGESTIONS:

  • Allow users to stake $POP for a longer period of time instead of staking and re-staking every 30days.

  • The more $POP the user is staking , and the longer he/she is doing it, the higher will be the rewards.

  • The $POP rewards part will be compoundable, but in escrow one year after the user claimed them. If the user wants to receive the total rewards instantly, there will be a penalty fee of 50-60%. These $POP tokens will be added to the staking rewards Emission to allow stakers Earn more.

GOAL:
This will increase the rewards earned by active stakers while encouraging them to stake their assets for a longer period of time.

3 Likes